Toilet wont flush can't breath!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just installed the new toilet in our new ensuite. I tried to flush and it wouldn't, i knew the soil pipe etc were ok so i took the ubend off the hand basin, and voila instant flushing, so figured this is all about the water unable to exit due to some suction issue i can't fathom right now.
So yes it seems i need a durgo or a breather somewhere. The toilet (ground floor) sits right on top of the soil pipe which goes down vertical about 1metre and a 90 bend out horizontal about 1metre out through external wall and plops into a mini macerator sewage tank.

Can i fit some sort of breather under the sink? What are my options thankyou.

Sponsored Links
OK i am going to answer my own post in case anyone else reads this. It was in fact my sewage tank full up! The problem was the red float on the pump was caught some how and wasn't sitting upright. Fck sake. I need to address that now because shortly this toilet is going live and i don't ever want to have to fish into a hand of **** to free it up!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back