Toilets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there such a thing as a poor quality toilet? Makro have one advertised for £49.99 and matcing basin for £34.99, they look ok in the brochure but is there something I should look for when choosing a toilet and basin?

Sponsored Links
toilets and basins are mostly made from the same materials, its the quality of internals i.e. inlet valves and syphons, and the taps, that make the difference. Choose carefully.......... as wiggikins said, keep the receipts :D

HI

most chinaware come from abroad,so there are many types and qualities.
sanityware are most made to B.S however if they are brought from outside the EU then they can be of very poor quality.i have one wc which is over 15 years old and is perfect for any occasion but i recently bought new one which is very poor design,low internal bowl,flush not strong,etc

Sponsored Links
HI

most chinaware come from abroad,so there are many types and qualities.
sanityware are most made to B.S however if they are brought from outside the EU then they can be of very poor quality.[i have one wc which is over 15 years old and is perfect for any occasion ] but i recently bought new one which is very poor design,low internal bowl,flush not strong,etc

What sort of occasion is that then?? :oops: :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back