Tomato plants

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Tomato plants in greenhouse leaves on plants curling up on themselves . Tomatoes on vines look ok though .Any ideas whats wrong or something i am doing wrong

Sponsored Links
weather hasn't been great here, but we've fed them a little more than usual and are starting to get a decent crop..

Sponsored Links
mine are quite leggy as not enough sun. Curled leaves are a sign of dryness usually. Dont let em dry out once fruit has set as, when you soak them, the sudden flush of water will cause the fruit to swell and crack.

WabbitPoo said:
mine are quite leggy as not enough sun. Curled leaves are a sign of dryness usually. Dont let em dry out once fruit has set as, when you soak them, the sudden flush of water will cause the fruit to swell and crack.
Cheers 4 replies try and water regluarly every day .Weather has been really bad up here never 2 days the same had shorts on sunday and big coat out monday :(

i have 2 plants and they are outside in a tomato grown bag and they are fine, i have about a dozen tomatoes on them at the moments, still green but they are doing fine, maybe try putting them outside.................. :confused:

petetheleak said:
Tomato plants in greenhouse leaves on plants curling up on themselves . Tomatoes on vines look ok though .Any ideas whats wrong or something i am doing wrong

Sounds like peach leaf curl, i can't remember what the cure! is but try google.Or have you looked under the leaves for aphids as that's another likely cause. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back