Tommy LOSES court case. __Thread Moved to GD__

Sponsored Links
Would that be convicted jailbird Tommy the liar, recently relieved of half a million quid, having been found guilty of lying - again?

You RWR certainly know how to pick a spokesperson.

Yeah, let the lefties shut TR up and allow potentially thousands of murderers/rapists to come in droves, seems sensible. You reap what you sow :(

murderers/rapists

In this story, there is one known violent criminal with a string of offences behind him stretching back years

And its Yaxley-Lennon

The criminal you love and support.

In this story, there is one known violent criminal with a string of offences behind him stretching back years

And its Yaxley-Lennon

The criminal you love and support.
I don’t love or support him but i do agree with a lot of what he says. As you say he’s a known convicted criminal, whereas we just don’t know about these coming in willy nilly. Controlled immigration is the only way to keep a check on things before it gets way out of hand (if its not already).

Sponsored Links
Yeah, let the lefties shut TR up

this is the common argument put forward by all conspiracists.

what you fail to mention is Tommy Robinson is used as a figure head for the alt right.

He is supported and funded by far right organisations around the world esp USA.

Nonsense. The convicted convict Yaxley is a publicity seeking moron. Just like that other twit, Katie Hopkins.

He can't even go swimming without attacking people.

Last edited:
this is the common argument put forward by all conspiracists.

what you fail to mention is Tommy Robinson is used as a figure head for the alt right.

He is supported and funded by far right organisations around the world esp USA.
CC14ECEC-F6CB-43BC-8CA2-A5245FC92D71.jpeg

The video that always stood out most for me was of him punching a football supporter in the back of the head after hearing something said about him (I assume),
The guy is obviously unhinged, has no control over his anger, and likely ADHD issues in that he totally believes others are doing wrong all the time.

Maybe this is where it all went wrong - he got banned from football matches until 2024, so has to find other things to do at the weekend.

Lefties?
Yax has done a pretty good job of that himself. The moron rarely gets anything right.
The lefties just sit back and smile at his incompetence.:)
Rarely !!! So you agree he does occasionally get something right ? Care to elaborate?

The video that always stood out most for me was of him punching a football supporter in the back of the head after hearing something said about him (I assume),
The guy is obviously unhinged, has no control over his anger, and likely ADHD issues in that he totally believes others are doing wrong all the time.

Maybe this is where it all went wrong - he got banned from football matches until 2024, so has to find other things to do at the weekend.
Until you know for sure what was said to him how do you know it wasn’t warranted?

Until you know for sure what was said to him how do you know it wasn’t warranted?

Face him like a man if that was the case, don't punch him from behind while using your mates as a shield.

dog whistle politics.

you are the sort of person to be taken in Trumps comments on Mexicans: "they are rapists, murderers thieves, some of them may even be good people"

dont you realise this is what the right do -they love to fire up hatred of immigrants as it deflects from their corruption.

youve been conned.

dog whistle politics.

you are the sort of person to be taken in Trumps comments on Mexicans: "they are rapists, murderers thieves, some of them may even be good people"

dont you realise this is what the right do -they love to fire up hatred of immigrants as it deflects from their corruption.

youve been conned.
Yeah just look at the lack of illegal Mexicans in American jails. And you say i’ve been conned :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back