Tony Nicklinson has died

Sponsored Links
Nothing will change until the mental illness known as religion is cured.
Nay lad. 'Twill change when insurers cannot get out of with-holding payments so families can profit from death.

Never thought i would say this but joe 90 is talking some sense. Religion is complete tosh.if you have invisible friends you converse with you are ill unless his name is god of course. Im 49 and off for heart op tomorrow. If i pop my cloggs i have no expectations of an after life. Another thought. If we so much as harm a goldfish we are prosecuted.y
et we have to watch our loved ones suffer terrible lingering deaths at times. I have spent a week on coronary care unit watching and hearing people close to death.it aint like the movies!!....

Sponsored Links
Never thought i would say this but joe 90 is talking some sense. Religion is complete tosh.if you have invisible friends you converse with you are ill unless his name is god of course. Im 49 and off for heart op tomorrow. If i pop my cloggs i have no expectations of an after life. Another thought. If we so much as harm a goldfish we are prosecuted.y
et we have to watch our loved ones suffer terrible lingering deaths at times. I have spent a week on coronary care unit watching and hearing people close to death.it aint like the movies!!....

Back