Top feed radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been looking for radiators with top feed connections. This is a for a bungalow with a concrete floor and suspected leaks in the buried CH pipework. I want to move most of the radiators anyway, so the logical thing is to install new CH pipe through the loft and drop down where needed. But don't want visible pipes or boxing everywhere. Most of the walls are solid, chasing is messy and a pain in the proverbial. I have heard of top feed radiators with an internal dip tube for the water inlet. This sounds perfect for my needs particularly if floor to ceiling height, but can't actually find any on the market. Does anyone know of any vendors that still exist for this type? I don't mind paying a bit extra within reason but I'm not really interested in 'statement' modern art sort of things.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back