top level of Kenmore dishwasher not cleaning

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a five-year-old Kenmore dishwasher. It has three levels of cleaning. The top-level which is on the ceiling of the dishwasher is not dispensing water. I removed the top arm which is only 3 inches long as well as the water supply to the top arm and cleaned them and confirmed that water will go from the cleaning supply to the arm and pass through and that the little arm spins. Put it all back in the dishwasher and confirmed that water is not coming out of that spinning arm. Water does come out of the bottom and the middle. Water seems to be the correct level in the bottom of the tub. Dishwasher goes through all the right motions but it is definitely not coming out of the top. I feel like I am overlooking something. Any suggestions would be helpful. No dishwasher puts my wife in a very bad mood. Thank you very much.
Cheers
Tom
Rockville, Maryland

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back