Top three gripes...

Sponsored Links
amatuer radio hams from Gipton:cool:
I don't live in Gipton, you may want to go back and read my posts on that subject.

What on earth are you on about?

The only person I am relating to is a currently BANNED member who was called DPT or something (can't remember)...

But now you are claiming to be that banned member . . . .

odd? why would you do that? and you are pretending to be Irish . .lol
hahahahahahahahah bejeysus!!

122728d1236983619t-funny-picture-thread-faceplant.jpg

Sponsored Links
I don't live in Gipton, you may want to go back and read my posts on that subject.

What on earth are you on about?

The only person I am relating to is a currently BANNED member who was called DPT or something (can't remember)...

But now you are claiming to be that banned member . . . .

odd? why would you do that? and you are pretending to be Irish . .lol
hahahahahahahahah bejeysus!!

122728d1236983619t-funny-picture-thread-faceplant.jpg

I'm not Irish I live in Ireland. It's not brain surgery.

I wondered where you were going with this, it certainly got a result... :LOL: :LOL:

Not the result he expected, .

EXACTLY the result I expected lol . . you just walked straight on in to the trap sucker....sooooo eeaassyyyyyyyy , embarrassingly easy..you have a red face.

what's your handle on your rig?..lol Rubber Ducky I bet!

You just went from this

011601-hong-kong-rubber-duck.jpg

to this
Hong-Kongs-Rubber-Duck-010.jpg

Vegetarians who think the dairy industry isn't factory farming.

There's over 7 billion people on the planet.
A lot of them cannot even afford the cheaper factory farmed food.

Can you think off a way to feed them without factory farming?

MY username may change but my ip hasn't. I don't live in Gipton, you may want to go back and read my banned posts on that subject.

edited for clarity.. :D

Have you gone mad?

My ip always changes, I have one account and I'm an amateur (haven't renewed my license for 10 years) who started his working life in the Royal signals. Don't live in Gipton, read through my posts and you will see I live in Ireland.

Simple enough?

MY username may change but my ip hasn't. I don't live in Gipton, you may want to go back and read my banned posts on that subject.

edited for clarity.. :D

Ok you got me... :( yes I am banned ex member Dpt here are some of my previous posts...

//search.diynot.com/forum_sear...time=0&author=Dpt&search=Search+Forum&stype=0

Thanks for clearing that up , shame an ex soldier aiding lawbreaking....

Vegetarians who think the dairy industry isn't factory farming.

There's over 7 billion people on the planet.
A lot of them cannot even afford the cheaper factory farmed food.

Can you think off a way to feed them without factory farming?

We have two problems here.

1 Over population.

Stop giving handouts to people that breed like rabbits, give them the birth pill instead, the human race is not on the "endangered species" list.

2 Not enough food.

If there were not 7 billion humans to feed then there would be more food to go round, if you keep feeding them your children will have the problem of feeding 8 billion. If we didn't eat meat there would be more vegetable type foods available, feeding cows to slaughter is not a very economic way to grow your food.

2 Not enough food.

If there were not 7 billion humans to feed then there would be more food to go round, if you keep feeding them your children will have the problem of feeding 8 billion.

It's a shame that Saint Bob Geldof didn't realise this when he tried to 'feed the world'. That's exactly the problem that will inevitably arise if you try to address the problem and not the cause.

It won't be your children it will be you.

In 1969 there were 3 billion. In 2011 there were 7 billion.

Sponsored Links
Back