Tories threaten Channel 4 after ice sculpture takes PM's place in debate

hopefully Ofcom will honour their stance on impartiality and remove Channel 4's licence
In which case they will have to remove the BBCs license for editing the clip of Boris Johnson answering the question on trust.

the start of his answer was greeted by the audience laughing -edited out
and he was dithering at the beginning of his answer also edited out.

When is Boris Johnson going to have the balls to be interviewed by Andrew Neil?

Sponsored Links
I'd like to ask the pro-Bozza group here if they agree with me that BJ is getting 'kin reamed at every interview he deigns to attend. I can't stick the bloke, but Nick Ferrari's filleting on LBC was painful to listen to. He has NO idea about the policies he is fronting, none.

I'd like to ask the pro-Bozza group here if they agree with me that BJ is getting 'kin reamed at every interview he deigns to attend. I can't stick the bloke, but Nick Ferrari's filleting on LBC was painful to listen to. He has NO idea about the policies he is fronting, none.

Doesn't matter look at the Daily Mail, Sun, Times, Telegraph, Star. Boris could say he is a commie as he loves Russian Oligarchs and they would say it's Labours fault Boris has to talk to Russians so he can find out what they said to Corbyn.

Sponsored Links
It's the slippery slope to full state controlled media.
I guess it works well for North Korea, China, Russia and many other pseudo-dictators. We are heading that way. Not that anybody really cares.

dum obviously knows that, he just doesn't like it to be mentioned.

Ofcom will honour their stance on impartiality and remove Channel 4's licence

Let me work through your argument:

So Conservative central office have sent a complaint to channel 4, it says:

"Dear Channel 4, the leader of our party is far too cowardly to appear on your programme and we find it unacceptable that you have to put an ice scuplture in his place, when you couldve chosen one of senior liars My Fish Gove."

Johnson/Gove should become 'Joint Tory Leaders' to share the workload. If its good enough for the Greens...........

C4 media is dominated by left wing loons.
The sooner it gets the chop the better.

He still beats the alternatives hands down.

Does tranny realise that it is very much less than Buffoon gets paid for writing a single column for the Murdoch press?

Probably not.

Buffoon snout in trough?

Definitely.

I agree both of the buffoons have there snouts in the trough :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back