Tory party rebels to be kicked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Yeah bye losers. Thats 21 new pro brexiters if theres a GE I think theres a long game going on here...

Buffoon has a unique approach to Parliament.

He used to have a majority of 1, then he had minus one.

His response is to threaten to expel some of his party's MPs in order to reduce his numbers still more, and swell the ranks of the opposition.

Great move, dominic.

He has also threatened that he will call a General Election to spite Parliament, and rule the country alone for a while.

If he was not such a buffoon, he would be aware that a General Election cannot be called at the PM's whim, it needs the support of two thirds of the MPs. Many of whom he has taken the trouble to alienate. The next General Election will occur at a time of Parliament's choosing. Which is very unlikely to be at a time that suits Buffoon.

What a buffoon!

But of course we knew that.

Supremacy of Parliament, you see.

21 MPs that have integrity.

Unlike liar Johnson that says he is trying to get a new deal, but has made no effort at all.

Johnson has reduced Brexit negotiators to a quarter.
And apparently they are only for social and domestic reasons -no interest in negotiating at all.

Sponsored Links
If there is an election only pro brexit Tories should be allowed to stand as Conservative candidate's, Johnson only lost by a small margin.
These remainer MPs who are abusing the mandate given to them by the people need to be weeded out in a General election.
Is it any wonder that poll after poll have shown that the vast majority of the public are sick of these self serving liars.

Indeed hence the 21 pro remainers err I mean anti no deal campaigners have just been dealt that.

Buffoon has a unique approach to Parliament.

He used to have a majority of 1, then he had minus one.

His response is to threaten to expel some of his party's MPs in order to reduce his numbers still more, and swell the ranks of the opposition.

Great move, dominic.

He has also threatened that he will call a General Election to spite Parliament, and rule the country alone for a while.

If he was not such a buffoon, he would be aware that a General Election cannot be called at the PM's whim, it needs the support of two thirds of the MPs. Many of whom he has taken the trouble to alienate. The next General Election will occur at a time of Parliament's choosing. Which is very unlikely to be at a time that suits Buffoon.

What a buffoon!

But of course we knew that.

Supremacy of Parliament, you see.
Parliament of Liars, they won't call an election because they are terrified of losing their seats.

If there is an election only pro brexit Tories should be allowed to stand as Conservative candidate's,
Ok.

Johnson only lost by a small margin.
Aaah. What are you saying?

These remainer MPs who are abusing the mandate given to them by the people need to be weeded out in a General election.
They were elected after the referendum, of course.

Is it any wonder that poll after poll have shown that the vast majority of the public are sick of these self serving liars.
It is not. Only a few with integrity.

21 MPs that have integrity.

Unlike liar Johnson that says he is trying to get a new deal, but has made no effort at all.

Johnson has reduced Brexit negotiators to a quarter.
And apparently they are only for social and domestic reasons -no interest in negotiating at all.

Integrity in politics what you using as your yardstick here..your wild imagination I guess which seems to have boundaries of your little computer room in which you live 24/7. :LOL:

Integrity in politics what you using as your yardstick here..your wild imagination I guess which seems to have boundaries of your little computer room in which you live 24/7. :LOL:

I agree, those Tory rebels should be kicked out.

Ress Mogg to start with -he has voted against the whipn100 times.

Ps your insults merely highlight the weakness of your argument......so do carry on with them....its always amusing to see you triggered :)

Insults simply indicate youve lost the argument.

If arent tall enough, you cant come on the ride (y)

Parliament of Liars, they won't call an election because they are terrified of losing their seats.
Ha ha ha ha ha

Johnsons deceiptful plan to have general election where he can unilaterally change the date to force a no deal has been rumbled.

Did you see how angry he was when Corbyn said, 'enact bill to prevent a no deal first before an election'

But Vinty has fallen for making the schoolboy attack.
Tell me have you doubled down on Brexit so much youve ditched any attempt to retain a piece of integrity.

Is that what Brexit has done to you.

ntegrity in politics what you using as your yardstick here

My yardstick is simple.

21 Tory MPs voted against the government to prevent huge damage to this country.
They did so because they put the country, people, jobs before their career.

A better example of integrity you will not find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back