Toshiba v Panasonic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
is there much difference in the quality between these televison makes?

do they both automaticaly change aspect ratio?

Sponsored Links
Both good makes, I've got a Panasonic, you can set the aspect ratio to auto, or fix it to various options, I would imagine most tv's give you the choice.

I's put Toshiba below Panasonic in general. The gap though depends on the size of TV you are comparing.

AFAIK, Panasonic makes all of its own sets. Some other brands outsource the supply of their smaller sets to one of a couple of volume manufacturers to save on costs.

Sponsored Links
Got both, a 37 inch plasma panny couple of years old and a new 32 inch tosh LCD with built in dvd. Both good makes, the panny has the edge slightly I would say, the Tosh firmware has a few annoying niggles but nothing to make it unusable. Also, my old man just bought a 32 inch smart panny which seems about the same as the tosh we have.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back