Tough Tommy Robinson got decked by an OAP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Tough talking Tommy got decked in the showers by an OAP. The gift that keeps giving.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/793111/tommy-robinson-punched-belmarsh-prison-edl-fight

"TOMMY Robinson was punched in the face by a 70-year-old on his first day in prison, "

"It is understood that Robinson accused another inmate of “disrespecting” him when they bumped into each other in the shower block.

He is said to have tried to intimidate the pensioner who responded by dropping him with a single punch."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now did they pelt him with milkshakes when he was on the floor of the showers?

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hilarious.
"Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, has been earmarked as a special category prisoner because of his extremist views..."

Some people actually think his views are normal, even some on this very forum. There are a lot of weird nutters on DIYnot.(y)

Seeing as he’s in solitary confinement for his own safety he must’ve punched himself (n)

Seeing as he’s in solitary confinement for his own safety he must’ve punched himself (n)

Self Harm Steven. Or was it a cry for help? Snowflake Stephen. Snowflake Stevy really is becoming a parody of the people of professes to fight against.

Sponsored Links
and an open water swimming get - together.....
You go open water swimming? Where do you go? A mate of mine has been doing that for years, written a book about it and recently was on a show about open water swimming at Hampstead ponds. Never been brave enough myself!

In beautiful Staffs.
I swim pool, and lake (the latter in a wetsuit, until it gets warm).
As much for the camaraderie, as I ain't much cop!

In beautiful Staffs.
I swim pool, and lake (the latter in a wetsuit, until it gets warm).
As much for the camaraderie, as I ain't much cop!
Kudos to you!! :) I hear it really makes you feel alive and on top of the world!

Sorry work got in the way - next time hey.

:D
Tough talking Tommy got decked in the showers by an OAP. The gift that keeps giving.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/793111/tommy-robinson-punched-belmarsh-prison-edl-fight

"TOMMY Robinson was punched in the face by a 70-year-old on his first day in prison, "

"It is understood that Robinson accused another inmate of “disrespecting” him when they bumped into each other in the shower block.

He is said to have tried to intimidate the pensioner who responded by dropping him with a single punch."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now did they pelt him with milkshakes when he was on the floor of the showers?

:LOL:
If it was in the Daily Star it must be true then. LOL.:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back