Tough Tommy Robinson got decked by an OAP

It is an odd story. While it is likely it was totally made up on a slow news day, you have to wonder, why?

Sponsored Links
Tough talking Tommy got decked in the showers by an OAP. The gift that keeps giving.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/793111/tommy-robinson-punched-belmarsh-prison-edl-fight

"TOMMY Robinson was punched in the face by a 70-year-old on his first day in prison, "

"It is understood that Robinson accused another inmate of “disrespecting” him when they bumped into each other in the shower block.

He is said to have tried to intimidate the pensioner who responded by dropping him with a single punch."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now did they pelt him with milkshakes when he was on the floor of the showers?

:LOL:

Good to see you believe in violent retribution ;)

Hmmm how do u feel about the gang of paedophiles that were part of the contempt case

Let's hope some one decks them may be ;)

Good to see you believe in violent retribution ;)

Hmmm how do u feel about the gang of paedophiles that were part of the contempt case

Let's hope some one decks them may be ;)

RWR are fuming it seems. Tough Talking Tommy probably crying in his cell.

Why is it that you assume that I support those vile paedos? Looks like your out of an argument as usual.

Why is it that you assume that I support those vile paedos? Looks like your out of an argument as usual.

Dunno u never seem to mention the 28 paedos ?? But seem fixated with this Robinson / Lennon bell ** d
Dunno may be some one will bump him off whilst he is inside

Than again best we don't mention the 28 as it would be racist

Best sweep it under the carpet :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Dunno u never seem to mention the 28 paedos ?? But seem fixated with this Robinson / Lennon bell ** d
Dunno may be some one will bump him off whilst he is inside

Than again best we don't mention the 28 as it would be racist

Best sweep it under the carpet :LOL:

Spoken like a paid up member. Start a thread on those vile paedos but dont forget to mention that TTT nearly collapsed the whole trial with his idiocy.

Why is it that you assume that I support those vile paedos?

He didn't say that. He asked how you felt about it. You talk such crap and expect people to believe you've sold your "property" to buy dollars. LOL.
A buck eighties worth of Hersheys more like.

Spoken like a paid up member. Start a thread on those vile paedos but dont forget to mention that TTT nearly collapsed the whole trial with his idiocy.

Spoken like true appeaser :LOL:

Best stick to this Lennon Robinson bloke

Tis more important than gangs of predatory paedophiles

Well for u any way :LOL:

He didn't say that. He asked how you felt about it. You talk such crap and expect people to believe you've sold your "property" to buy dollars. LOL.
A buck eighties worth of Hersheys more like.

Lol

You should read what I wrote, never mentioned selling property. You seem awfully upset about TTT.

I feel great that TTT got decked. (y)

Spoken like true appeaser :LOL:

Best stick to this Lennon Robinson bloke

Tis more important than gangs of predatory paedophiles

Well for u any way :LOL:

Poor Tranny hot under the collar. Any critique of TTT in your eyes is support of pedos.

Warped.

Poor Tranny hot under the collar. Any critique of TTT in your eyes is support of pedos.

Warped.

Me hot under the collar :LOL:

U seem to be fixated with this Lennon Robinson bloke :confused: along with Noseall

perhaps u have a dart board with his face on it :LOL::LOL:

Any way ignore noseall he is a liar :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back