Tower VAL222MV two port motorised valve wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The old motorised valve was faulty and the pump was noisy so i replaced them with another pump and the above motorised valve.I did n't connect them up electrically because i was going on holiday.Now i'm back i have wired them both up to each of the two leads from a Danfoss Randall 102 controller. The pump works fine when the water heating or water only is switched on,However the motorised valve is dead.What i can't understand is that there is a grey and an orange wire from the motorised valve flex which is now connected to nothing.Where do these wires connect to. Anyone any ideas?

Sponsored Links
These are switch wires !
Contacts are made when the valve is in open position!
There is an "S" plan wiring diagram posted on here some where !!

How many motorised valves do you have? If you have fitted a two-port valve then there is presumably another one installed.

Didn't the motorised valve come with wiring instructions? All you have to do is study these to see how the valve should be wired up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back