Trade deals progress

Are you saying that the IRA and it's supporters should be allowed to dictate what type of Brexit the UK should adopt.
That is exactly what BAS and lal think...Stop brexit to keep the IRA happy.Their happiness is paramount.queue the body bag pix of BAS,,The IRA propaganda bus.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Will be worth it in the end..better than you lot singing "Deutchlandlied"!!!...quite apt
Have you never sung at an Oktoberfest?
Or sung La Marseillaise at the Stade de France?
Or sung Land of my Fathers at Cardiff Arms Park?

You should broaden your mind.

Tim thingy of Wetherspoons has been gradually replacing the foreign-produced drinks (and other goods) he sells in his pubs with British ones. You can buy most, if not all, the things you need in this life from British producers.

Buy British folks!

You are regurgitating the common misconception that the IRA/Sinn Fein is a left wing organisation.

The IRA is a criminal organisation; the members of which should have been hanged long ago; and the problem nipped in the bud.

Tim thingy of Wetherspoons has been gradually replacing the foreign-produced drinks (and other goods) he sells in his pubs with British ones. You can buy most, if not all, the things you need in this life from British producers.

Buy British folks!

Orwell is rolling in his grave.

Is it still British if it's foreign owned?

Buy British folks!
Orange juice, lemonade, lime juice, pineapple juice, coconut rum, rum, orange brandy, and all the other drinks made with topical fruits?

The IRA is a criminal organisation; the members of which should have been hanged long ago; and the problem nipped in the bud.
I think it was decided a long time ago that execution was no longer allowed in UK. Were you honestly not aware of that?
Executing political fighters creates martyrs. It exacerbates the problem, not curing it.

Of course we could have a referendum to bring back hanging. I am sure it would be an overwhelming result for hanging.
Except that our politicians would not bow to the will of the people, because they know better.

Sponsored Links
Back