Trade deals progress

Typical Brexit supporter behaviour, resort to egregious slurs abusing others.
Jason...you not been on long enough to know.under Jason anyway...Why change your name?.BAS is a big boy,,does not need you wiping his aras.

Sponsored Links
I think it was decided a long time ago that execution was no longer allowed in UK. Were you honestly not aware of that?
Executing political fighters creates martyrs. It exacerbates the problem, not curing it.

Of course we could have a referendum to bring back hanging. I am sure it would be an overwhelming result for hanging.
Except that our politicians would not bow to the will of the people, because they know better.
quote: a famous American General once said "the duty of a soldier is not to die for his country but make sure the other Basturd dies for his country".

I think it was decided a long time ago that execution was no longer allowed in UK. Were you honestly not aware of that?
Executing political fighters creates martyrs. It exacerbates the problem, not curing it.

Of course we could have a referendum to bring back hanging. I am sure it would be an overwhelming result for hanging.
Except that our politicians would not bow to the will of the people, because they know better.
He said "should"..of hanged.Nothing to do with him knowing the law on hanging.

Sponsored Links
Read it and weep Jason...
You've got me in tears.
upload_2019-2-28_13-24-59.jpeg

upload_2019-2-28_13-25-35.jpeg

face-with-tears-of-joy-emoticon.jpg

Back