Training Centre Feedback Needed on New Initiative

W

wallguy

I am looking for some feedback from training centre managers and trainers on a new initiative which has been set up to help promote training courses to contractors and tradespeople.

***Removed*** has been created to help both contractor and training centre alike by providing a platform for sourcing industry relevant training. The areas currently being offered are:

Health & Safety - Renewables - Gas - Electrical - Green Deal - Refridgeration/AC - Plumbing - Construction - Management Systems - Drivers

We are looking to bring on training centres as adopters of our platform but we need feedback, objections and suggestions to help with our project.

If you would like to be a part, please visit our website or comment this post. I can be contacted on ***Removed***

Sponsored Links
Spam isnt very nice.

You have been reported to the mods.

But wait. These guys are being so generous.

All of thier courses seem to be free of charge. They all say £0.00

You try and book a course, but of course (!) there aren't any courses because they haven't managed to hook any mugs to be on their web site.

Spamming user forums is a number 1 way to upset everybody.

So I wish Courses4contractors all the bad luck in the World.

You will fail, let's hope it is soon.

stickyout1.gif

Why on earth would anyone pay a middle man to register them on a course which they can quite easily book directly with the training centre them selves? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Maybe the f***wits running the site just assume that everyone is as dumb as them?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back