Training Companies?

[Congratulations 10 out of 10 for stating the obvious!

You did ask.

how about this then.

I want to go on a course installing pc networks etc, i have seen one that says i can become as good as you in 4 days, do you think the course is good?

I know you are only asking for peoples opinions, but its not our fault if you dont like them is it.

or look ast it this way.

a trades person takes years to learn their trade, how can a few weeks course teach the same?

Sponsored Links
[Congratulations 10 out of 10 for stating the obvious!

You did ask.

how about this then.

I want to go on a course installing pc networks etc, i have seen one that says i can become as good as you in 4 days, do you think the course is good?

I know you are only asking for peoples opinions, but its not our fault if you dont like them is it.

or look ast it this way.

a trades person takes years to learn their trade, how can a few weeks course teach the same?

Amazing :rolleyes:

But thanks for your help

MarkAV

I did a course for 2 years gaining 2330 level 3 and 2382 17th edition and finished it last year and it cost nearly £900 and to be honest I’m struggling to find any work in my area I’ve been round agencies and they always say our clients want experienced electricians. So I can’t see anyone who dose one of these train to become an electrician fast courses I’ve seen advertised on the internet for £1000+ find work when they have gained what ever qualification they get it just sounds like a con to me.

I did a course for 2 years gaining 2330 level 3 and 2382 17th edition and finished it last year and it cost nearly £900 and to be honest I’m struggling to find any work in my area I’ve been round agencies and they always say our clients want experienced electricians. So I can’t see anyone who dose one of these train to become an electrician fast courses I’ve seen advertised on the internet for £1000+ find work when they have gained what ever qualification they get it just sounds like a con to me.

sadly you have learned the hard way that a piece of paper does not a good tradesman make.

Sponsored Links
Back