Training

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all , I am new to the forum ,hence sorry if this question has been asked before.
I am considering the painting and decorating DIY course based in Reading anyone been on this ? is it any good?

Ideally i would prefer a course nearer home Newcastle upon Tyne but they all seem to be long drawn out college courses.

Another option would be if anyone not to far out of my area would give me hands on training for me a few weeks I could pay them what i would be spending on course.

thanks in anticipation
Paul

Sponsored Links
Long drawn out :eek: "if you can ****, you can paint".aint that right, Zampa ;)

Dont even go there!!! :evil:

Regards the course...I depends on what you are looking to get out of it..is it a NVQ course?..ICA?....a decorative effects one...wallpapering?

I cant beleives theres nothing between Reading and Newcastle that would suit you.

Thanks guys
The course costs £375 for 5 days. And if there a closer one i cannot find it.
I am not looking to take on the world,i am semi retired and do a bit painting and decorating for the elderly and just wanted to see if my skills could be improved even though i tend to think i do a OK job and had no complaints.

regards Paul

Sponsored Links
Then I reckon you are OK ;) you`ve got the time to do a good prep. job that`s more than half the battle ..........save the £ and ask a few questions here :idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back