Transformation of a block of flats into a single dwelling ho

Much easier if you post the link to the submitted plan.

119 posts on the same topic, over more than a year, haven't brought enlightenment to anybody yet.

Cheers
Richard

Sponsored Links
I do not understand why you do not understand that I cannot send you the submitted plan because this question of confidentiality

I do not understand why you do not understand that I cannot send you the submitted plan because this question of confidentiality

I don't understand why you think that after over a year and 100 posts of innuendo, you're going to solve any of your problems here.

Cheers
Richard

But it's all in the public domain on your local council's website, right??

Nozzle

Sponsored Links
As far as I can make out, Auction's neighbour has converted a house that had previously been flats back into a single dwelling house, and has changed some windows to clear glass. Auction feels this affects his privacy, so is looking for reasons why the conversion might not have been lawful, so that the house will not have PD rights. It seems that a former garage was converted into a room, which Auction feels should not have been allowed, due to an alleged planning condition preventing this.

I doubt anyone here can be bothered to trawl the planning websites of all the London boroughs, to find the relevant case. So we'll probably never know.

A hiding to nothing, anyway.

Cheers
Richard

The fact that the submitted plan is in the public domain does not mean that it does not contain confidential information.

It is my right to chose not to reveal the identities.

The posts in this forum are supposed to be anonymous.

The users of this forum have the right to have their anonymity protected

As I have already told you previously the submitted plan does not contain any information that I have not already passed to you. Hence you need only to concentrate on the information I have already given to you

Do you find that when you need to replace a light bulb that all you have to do is offer the bulb to the fitting and it all just happens? The whole world just rotates around and that's job done.

No? I'd be amazed if this were not the case.

Nozzle

The fact that the submitted plan is in the public domain does not mean that it does not contain confidential information.

The fact that you think a public plan can be confidential speaks volumes about your logical argumentative skills.

The posts in this forum are supposed to be anonymous.

Call the police.

As I have already told you previously the submitted plan does not contain any information that I have not already passed to you. Hence you need only to concentrate on the information I have already given to you

But the information provided by you indicates what they have done is lawful, you won't accept this, hence we ask for more information.

Confidential, no. Locatory, yes..

Perhaps Auction feels at risk of harm by disclosing his location..

keyboard warriors :rolleyes:

Auction, you don't get to dictate the terms to someone voluntarily giving you free advice. If you want to operate on that basis, pay someone

But the information provided by you indicates what they have done is lawful, you won't accept this, hence we ask for more information.

It seems pretty certain that even if what they have done isn't lawful now, it will be by the time we get to the end of this thread.

Cheers
Richard

I thought "immune from enforcement" and "lawful" were different concepts :)

You have to understand what is at stake.
No we don't.

Firstly, we can't, as there is nothing of substance here, just the ramblings of your febrile mind.

Secondly, even if that were not the case we wouldn't need to understand, as this thread, and all the previous ones on the same subject, are just about us having a laugh. (At you, not with you).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back