Trend Router table

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just a random post. I'm left with these screws and bits and don't know what they are fir. It doesn't show in the booklet every screw and bit location.

On the booklet, the stop and start buttons are located on the front but when I go to use screw location underneath, they don't aline with the bracket holes although on the side they do. Not a big issue but one that I thought you mention. Although there's a few screw holes underneath thst I don't know what they are for.

Theres 2 bars that slide behind the back of the timber. What are these for? When behind the timber, the timber isn't sitting flush with the back rail. Why's this!

IMG_20231206_175231096.jpg

IMG_20231206_175320029.jpg
IMG_20231206_180035885.jpg
IMG_20231206_180056822.jpg

Sponsored Links
general comments
the back fence should be open enough and the cutter should be in the area off the fence so the work sliding over the fence covers the full cutter
so iff you set it up with the face off the fence along the centre point off the cutter and start from there

Seems like it's been assembled incorrectly, no offence but I'd take it apart and start it again.

Seems like it's been assembled incorrectly, no offence but I'd take it apart and start it again.
i am not sure its far out
the feather edge has to be on the face so on front
the top cutter guard can only fit above the cutter
the only bit i cant see is the back off cutting area dust extraction sheild
i think opening up a gap and lining up the fence centred on the hole/cutter centre will help visualize it better??

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Anyone know how much I should be paying for some 150mm x 20mm joinery grade pine or oak for making some kitchen cupboard doors.

joinery will be will be 143mm finnished used to be roughly 2p per milometer per yard for ex inch pine but suspect twice that now so 143mm would probably be around £5 a metre but purely a guess
ok jewsons are saying £7.50???

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back