TREVI SHOWER CTV HOW DO I DISASSEMBLE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hI

I have a trevi show CTV a3101 exposed. I want to remove the thermostat limitation from its factory default (40%), to do this I have to take off the temperature control handle and the volume control handle to get at the shower thermostat.

I have a parts diagram showing the temperature control handle retained by a single screw conncealed under a plastic cover. So as far as I can see if I take the screw out I should be able simply pull of both the temperature and voulme control handles.

Trouble is I can't ! I removed the retaining screw on the temperature control handle, and both the temperature and volume control handles appear to be solid, I cannot pull either of them off. I really dont want to apply to much force as both components feel very 'plasticy'.

Has anyone performed this operation before, is there something I am not doing properly ? Any replies much appreciated

Andy

Sponsored Links
Hi Andy,
I have exactly the same problem - did you ever find oput how to dismantle it?
kaspin

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back