Trevi Therm shower problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just fitted a new thermostatic cartridge to a Trevi Therm shower, but the water temp still keeps dipping to lukewarm occasionally. Any idea what the problem could be? Thanks

Sponsored Links
Have you flushed the pipework and cleaned any inlet filters?

Where is the hot water coming from?

Sponsored Links
what no long winded
hair splittin
highfalutin explaination

whats the matter can't quote a reg to cover it

lol-022.gif
lol-022.gif

Why would you post this
To remind the Yank that I can't see his posts.

Kev could of been responding to the OP
If you say so.

you can obviously see the reply
Yes - his reply looks like this:

You are ignoring this user. Click here to bypass your ignore and view this post.
Click here to view your entire Ignore list.

otherwise if you were ignoring him, why reply
To remind the Yank that I can't see his posts.

he said..

please explain oh wise one

why you should flush pipework or clean filters when changing a cartridge

well, explain oh learned one :rolleyes:

I bet he has been frantically googling, "should you flush the pipework and clean the filters after changing a shower cartridge"

I bet he has been frantically googling, "should you flush the pipework and clean the filters after changing a shower cartridge"

your search did not match any documents, is all he saw

As far as I can tell he's hitting the 'Ignore' button belonging to anybody who dares to show any kind of actual real knowledge...Kevplumb and Davebgas seem to be the main two at the moment but no doubt more will follow as more and more people prove him wrong. It's very much a head-in-sand reaction, someone shows he's been incorrect, he hits 'Ignore' so he can't see them proving him wrong again.

Not only is he a troll, as far as I can tell he's an unemployed troll, he posts on here at all times through the day and won't tell us what he does for a living.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back