Tribune - how to increase pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
y4m0ax0jITxLSgQYa22g5FVb20NTmlUIsO4Gp8pvtd1QdS6GanmA0TFeMqrpfF_yDywI1MKsyQeiJ59f9jpayIu-388f0gN9JON_RAhKbATrWG2G35mb99cgc7toG9E637N_lp4Fz2RhgcJg1A3-jJAX6iTDdptQGqoRadRY2mi-7Mbbij_wIimOlIhGw7BVZvo
We have a Tribune HE and the pressure gauge below the (red) pressure vessel when cold is showing almost zero. Everything I've seen/read online refers to a flexible pipe near the PV but there isn't one there, only one leading to the white pressure vessel and one way down in front of the cylinder (pic attached) something tells me that's the one I need to open, especially as it comes from the cold feed (?) i.e. the pipe with the stop tap (big label not in shot!), but so many warnings about getting an engineer in I'm loathe to touch it. Advice welcome.
IMG_20201119_142242.jpg

Sponsored Links
1. The boiler filling loop is the lower braided hose in your photograph. Set the black plastic valve handle nearest the pump parallel with the pipe (open), then do the same for the black handled valve at the other end of the braided hose, attached to the right hand vertical pipe. Monitor the pressure in the gauge attached to the red expansion vessel, and when the black needle becomes parallel with the red one, shut both valves, one after the other.
2. The white expansion vessel is for the unvented hot water cylinder (Range Tribune HE) and should not be touched.

Great, thanks for speedy and helpful reply, all sorted now!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back