tricity bendix dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where is the best place to order parts for my tbdw 41 dishwasher, the filling valve solonoid has stopped working and I need a new one.

Sponsored Links
Is the valve faulty? Or is it just locked out. If there's a blockage or partial blockage the system will backfill and lock out the inlet valve. Turn off the water, disconnect the water hose from the back of the machine (not at the tap end), some water will come out. Reconnect the hose, turn on the water and see if it starts to fill. If it does then it's likely you have a partial blockage and it will lock out again at some point.

Power off before working on any appliance.

Sponsored Links
thanks for help and advice. Managed to trace damaged connector block in wiring loom. Connector block was covered in black verdigri, similar to stuff that clings to tiles in shower or bathrooms. Wires shorted out and not sending power to solonoid. New connector block fitted job sorted.
Has anyone come across this before? I used to see it on my wiring on motorbike. Never thought of it under dishwasher, nothing leaking to cause damp so I do not know what caused it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back