Triton Bezique 2 - low flow rate problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks, hope you can help. My Triton Bezique 2 shower has a low flow rate problem. The water heats fine, the water pressure to the sink off the same feed is fine, the shower head and hose are fine too. It's just that there is a poor flow of water from the shower even when I select cold settings. I'm happy to strip down and replace parts in the unit, I just need a steer on what it is that could be wrong. It used to be spot on!!!

Cheers Ben

Sponsored Links
There may be an inlet filter that needs cleaning. Search for the instruction manual online and there's usually a trouble shooing section or at the very least a schematic to show where the filter is hiding.

Thanks very much for the reply, forgot to mention that I'd already checked the inlet filter and it was all ok, I'm not in a hard water area so there was hardly anything in there at all....at least that's one ruled though! Any other ideas to check for? All help really appreciated....

Sponsored Links
FIXED IT! One of the 2 heating elements had failed (there are 2 in the can on this one) one had an OHMS reading of 12.6 but the other had nothing showing. Replaced the can and bingo, plenty of power both in terms of heat and pressure.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back