Triton Jade 2 Shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there. I have a problem with our Triton Jade 2 shower. It has recently just stopped working at random intervals. Always when your half way through washing to be exact but at the moment it won't produce any water never mind warm water. It has had the low pressure light on for a while but it didn't seem to mind up until now. As it is now both of the lights come on on the shower when I pull the switch outside the shower so I kinda thought there must be power getting to it. ( I'm no spark I really don't know what it's doing to be honest.) anyway the shower now will not pass any water through it like something has tripped inside it. Oh and it was heating just fine before it rolled over and died. Does anyone know what is up with it?? please let me know if you do..
Cheers!

Mailliam

Sponsored Links
Do you have a multi-meter(or access to one?) switch off the isolator, remove the cover, switch on isolator and check you have power to the terminals.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back