triton jade II

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
shower dont give out any hot water if its put on to the hottest setting,then its just luke warm water,plenty of pressure just luke warm instead of hot water......what could i be looking at relacing/fixing?
I have not removed the front cover yet........so if you guys can tell me what exactly im looking for to fix or replace would be brill !

Sponsored Links
outlet tco or an element has failed

check the bottom outlet tco for continuity first.

Sponsored Links
thanks for that il get that checked 2moz after work......thanks.

hi guys.......sorry but ive just found out .....well ive been to take a look and the shower is working but has low pressure and the low pressure light is also illuminated.........its the shower at my parents house.....any ideas why theres very little pressure?

either you have low pressure in your mains water supply or the stabiliser valve may be faulty.

check the pressure switch is activating the microswitch.

either you have low pressure in your mains water supply or the stabiliser valve may be faulty.

check the pressure switch is activating the microswitch.

mains pressure is good all round the house ,micro switches are being activated ive checked...theres 2 of them a grey colour,i take it its the switch in this pic...number 6 ? can i take it apart or is it a waste of time doing that? http://www.showerdoc.com/shower-spares/triton/TRITO-PARENT-81-Triton-Jade-II
part is too expensive..may have to buy another shower.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back