Triton LP Thermostatic Mixer Shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everbody

I have Triton LP Thermostatic Mixer Shower which was working fine. Suddenly it starts giving cold water either I turn it to full hot

Any help please

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi Friend

Thanks for the prompt response. The only pipe I can see is outlet pipe after the mixing knob. Unsure whether the water is cold or hot in the hot pipe for mixer. However other than this mixer, the other taps are giving as usual hot water

may be a seized thermostatic cartridge.

how longs it been installed has it been ok ?
does the flow reduce when turned to fully hot at all ?

Sponsored Links
Hello again

Friend, I will try to answer as much as I can.

may be a seized thermostatic cartridge.
DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS CARTRIDGE. Where it can be found. Either in the mixer knob or inside the loft and how to replace it

how longs it been installed has it been ok ?
we bought this house 6 months back. This house was built in 2001. I can assume that mixer was installed at the same time. Since 6 months no problem with the mixer. It just started yesterday

does the flow reduce when turned to fully hot at all ?
There is no flow problem at all. All is that no hot water, even you turn the mixer knob to full hot

Many Thanks

you really need to check the hot feed to the mixer to see if its getting hot .

as it could be just a blocked filter etc.
can you not locate it at the cylinder end ?

Many many thanks

I will try and let you know shortly

Have a nice Christmas and happy New year

:D :D :D

I found cartridge needs to be replaced. The cartridge has broken part that shift the mixer knob

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back