Triton rapide 3+ shower help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anybody any ideas please, went for a shower this morning and the thing wouldn't work, power supply on but registered as no water pressure, checked the header tank, that's fine, tried different settings but no luck. I think the on off switch may have stopped working, any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Did you get any water flow ?

Did you have a power neon on, the top neon ?

Hi Seco, yes the power neon is on but no water flow at all, Ive fitted a new on/off switch but the problem remains, the window that shows red for no water pressure and green for water pressure remains on red, be grateful for any views.

Sponsored Links
Header tank :?: :eek: :?: :eek: :!:

The Rapide 3 Plus is an electric shower and should be fed from the mains.
It requires 1.5 bar dynamic pressure which means your header tank needs to be roughly 60 feet above the shower.
It also requires a flow rate of 11 lpm.

Thanks Seco, sorry Ive not replied been away for two weeks at a hotel where the showers worked perfectly!! It is plumbed to the mains supply, and I thought about changing the selonoid so now that Im back I,ll send for one, if that don't work it looks like buying a new one! My missus insists that we do buy a new one, she thinks Im made of money!!She also remarked that our young grandson had been tugging at the shower hose whilst he was in the bath just before the shower stopped working! only mentioned it while on holiday, (funny what you talk about whilst on your hols) so that sheds a bit of light on the subject it may have disrupted something, the shower was on when he was playing tug of war with it!, any replies, will be grateful for them :D

The shower hose won't stop the shower working.

You can change the solenoid.
But testing with a multi meter first will give you a def answer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back