triton topaz t 80i

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

I wondered if anyone could offer advice i currently have a topaz t80i made by triton it is a 8.5kw shower

it no longer gives hot water just luke warm on any setting

i want to replace with a power shower with the same fittings as this one can any one suggest the best model to choose

really appreciate your help

Sponsored Links
if you change it to a power shower you'll need another supply pipe for the hot, and take the cold off the mains supply.

Thanks for answer

Just wondered is there is not a power shower that will just have a cold water supply, something like a washing machine

I realise that these are probably silly questions, but just wanted to know what I am facing, as it looks like I may have to get a plumber in now and really didnt want to

cheers

Sponsored Links
Just wondered is there is not a power shower that will just have a cold water supply, something like a washing machine

Not a power shower NO
Just an electric one like what you have now.

Try another triton 8.5KW shower they all have fancy names but the crucial innards are the same.
Want to save money ? Then check out Wickes showers which are mostly Tritons with a Wickes badge on and a cheaper price tag

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back