Trouble Below The Belt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had a double dose of joy today.

I went to see my GP this morning as I keep having recurring issues with UTIs. I have had several every year for at least the past 5 years, maybe even longer.

His take on it was that they might not be infections but could be a prostate issue, or maybe a combination of the two.

I have already had a PSA test and it was normal. So today the Doc gave me a "digital exam". This also was normal.

Then, as I had a sore 4skin, he looked at that as well. Cracked, he said. It is spectacularly painful, I must admit.

The upshot was that I have cream for my trouser snake and have to keep an eye on my waterworks.

I have to take a sample in, from the first pee of the day, so they can test to see if there is any bacteria in the bladder. Normally, urine is sterile when it leaves the body.

Anyway, the point of this thread is to remind you guys not to be afraid or embarrassed about going to the doctor if you have an issue like this. Please don't suffer in silence and please don't put off getting treatment: you could torture yourself imagining the worst.

Take care fellas.

Sponsored Links
What do you mean by trouser snake?

It's almost identical to a bedroom snake. It's a rare sighting these days.

Mrs Bod said she saw a snail in the bedroom. I can't find it. She can't find it either.

Sponsored Links
It was bad enough having a colonoscopy a while ago. Would hate anything up front!!!!!! Yikes!!! Do all men get embarrassed?

1706865485339.png

A "U" bend for drains

Sponsored Links
Back