Trowhawk

Tut tut tut mr skimmer took a while for you to repost you been smelling the sherry cork again Like I said before everyone is entitled to there opinions but you had to think for a while before you could post a load of old cobblers my age is no concern of yours but a statement like that you must be half my age well .You may well be half my age that's not important at all its the things you wright and post on here as if you know everything and everything but to me you are just very childish so as you said to me jog on or go do one

Sponsored Links
You think your all that because you made some pony tool and then posted a vid on youtube well done for you as i said speed isnt what plastering is about its the finish.......
but you just keep sitting up there on your perch looking down on the rest of us!!!

Sponsored Links
350m2 id of been fecked after the first hit in out in out the bucket each time i needed to put any on!!!!!!

Think you are exaggerating there , it only looks like 346m² to me :D

What way did you stagger it?

??? boards left to right skimming up one side down the other
4 spreads about 40 bags later and a pinked ceiling ready to paint

All about the organisation!

With 4 trowels, not too bad as it's less than 90 each on flat work - did you have to move all of those bags etc yourselves in the middle of doing it? Builders just don't realise , do they?

I don't like working off towers myself as you can't cross trowel it properly from end to end, but needs must.

Looks like the left hand side dried out very quickly.Did it really take 40 bags?

I reckon skimmers and the other spreads done well on this lid 90m2 a spread is tough going on a lid where you have to bend down and use
those towers

there too high or too low you cant win even on the lift right down it was a ball ach

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back