TRV Identification

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

One of my TRV heads has broken and I only want to replace the head and not the valve.
After a quick google I think I will need to use the exact same head to ensure the calibration is correct.
It is a Boss with no part number on it and it is quite old so I am hoping that someone can identify it for me?
I have attached a photo.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Mark.

Attachments

• 20230121_092059.jpg
    20230121_092059.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 49
Sponsored Links
It is a BOSS Supreme plus, not sure if you will be able to buy the actuator only you might have to buy the whole valve , but other universal actuators will fit

Would have thought something like this would fit. They’re also similar in appearance to Pegler bulldog/terrier valves, but like Ian said, standard heads should fit too.

Would have thought something like this would fit. They’re also similar in appearance to Pegler bulldog/terrier valves, but like Ian said, standard heads should fit too.
your link is the exact same valve as he has, but just wants to change the sensor, not sure if you can buy a sensor only for that one , maybe try ebay

Sponsored Links
your link is the exact same valve as he has, but just wants to change the sensor, not sure if you can buy a sensor only for that one , maybe try ebay
Tbh mate, I’ve looked at eBay and they’re quit expensive for just the head :cry: They have a 10/8mm version slightly cheaper for just the head

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back