Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Need to get a replacement TRV head the old one is a Peglar Terrier,
1000013272.jpg

Sponsored Links
Will any Peglar Terrier TRV head work, can't find one local see lots on line

Sponsored Links
I know when I came to replace mine, the replacement came with a kit of parts to fit many types of TRV base. I used eQ-3 bluetooth programmable heads which in 2019 cost me £15 each so not much difference to price of a mechanical head, and they auto worked out travel required, and had a report if travel too much or too little. The terrier i30 looks similar.

Since it would only work with one phone, when I needed to replace an Energenie TRV head, I used Kasa (TP-Link) as it uses a hub which can be accessed by multi-phones, again is came with a kit of parts to fit many TRV bases.

I can't see the point of fitting a replacement head which has * 1 2 3 4 5 6 as the settings when for very little more you can get one with is set with degrees C, and can be set to heat the room at selected times only. And is designed to fit on a variety of TRV bases.

Ericmark thanks for the info, but we are moving to a new house soon and want to fix the TRV head before I leave with a mechanical one

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back