trv4 and Tec elegance

27 Jun 2012
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Drayton do make a body identical to that in the Ebay pic, but you may have difficulty sourcing one from a Plumbers' Merchant or DIY store.

Contact Drayton and explain your problem. They are called EB bodies and you need a 15mm corner angle left or right (I'm not sure which is which.)

It might be a good idea to enclose a copy of the Ebay image in your email.

Email: [email protected]
The Elegance valve are made/imported by Biworld Controls.

They only give an email address for contact but do have a UK based web domain!

Note no telephone number!

They don't seem to want us to know exactly what they do and how they do it!

That leaves me to guess!

My best guess is that iots a UK marketing operation using Chinese made parts!

They do look nice though!

But using email to claim on their two year warrantee with no telephone number or address would be a little worrying!

Its a pity that they don't want to be a little more forthcoming with information!


DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links