Trying to design a kitchen... looking for good on-line planner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to design a new kitchen for my home and I'm looking for a tool or piece of software that would be ideal for the job, what I need is:
  • Flexibility, the ability to add curved corners/units, tiles, styled and coloured finishes
  • Ability to view the plan in 2D and 3D to ensure I put together a design I'm going to be happy with
  • Something easy to use/intuative
I've plaid with a few online free tools, they either seem to be incredibly slow, limited in the style/options for units, geared towards generating a quote/business.

I'm serious about getting this right and don't mind actually forking out for the software if I know the results will be OK and give me something I can show the misses and kitchen fitters at least as a starting point.

Any recommendations appreciated and I'm interested to see examples of what others have done.

Cheers
Darren

Edit: it doesn't need to be an 'on-line' tool, just realised I can't edit the title

Sponsored Links
Why not visit your local Howdens branch - they will CAD it for you and you can view the design online

Sketchup, free, easy peasy and awesome, look on YouTube if you need some guides to get you going.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back