Trying to find a flexible bath overflow pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have a bath with a pop-up waste, and there's a corrugated hose which runs from the overflow to the trap.

At the overflow end it pushes on, and at the trap it has a threaded collar.

Need a new hose as it has a split part way up, and so leaks when the bath is emptied.

And I'm really struggling. Are these fairly generic items that I ought to be able to find, or am I going to have to buy one as a spare part from the people who made the bath?

Sponsored Links
Can't possibly be quicker, as it takes about 30s to remove or replace the hose.

And it ****** well shouldn't be cheaper.... :evil:

Happy hunting son!!! Most Plumbers Merchants stock the complete thing for about £15. Now, if you are chasing around for anything more than a couple of hours, it's cheaper to buy a new one. But hey, you may not be too good at common sense??

Sponsored Links
could you not remove the threaded collar from the hose bas and refit it on a standard one :idea:

or cut the hose and joint it

ive seen the type you are talking about but never had to buy one

Interesting signature Kev are you a Yank, British or just English??

Maggie Thatcher was one of the best Political leaders of our time!!!

thatcher was a toilet it was that cow and her stormtroopers that ruined british industry :evil:

and where i am or what i am is none of your business

thatcher was a toilet it was that cow and her stormtroopers that ruined british industry.............................No Kev son, you are living in a haze of good quality hash man!! It was the Unions & the lazy workforce that did that................Pray tell me, why do you live in the USA?? Should you not live in China with all the other Comis??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back