Trying to identify brand of taps and showerhead

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
About 15 years ago I had a bathroom fitted with a thermostatic valve feeding the bath and the showerhead above. The (plastic!) covers on the taps now fall off when touched and need to be kept pressed to operate. The showerhead sprays sideways too since I left in a descaler overnight.

Maybe time to replace parts or the whole lot, but being built in the wall (never again) I am a bit restricted on options.

My first step is to try and identify the brand. There is only a logo on the taps and nothing on the showerhead. Pictures attached. Can anyone recognise the brand and possibly the model?

Taps

Showerhead

Sponsored Links
Looks like a Trevi.

You can email your pics to showerdoc.com for identification and spares.

Not a Trevi I don't think. I recognise it because I had to source the bits...

Forgotten, though.

Crosswater Sol??

Later...
Yep, found it, it is.

There was some problem with repairing it. I think only some parts are still available and didn't include the knob, which was past using.

Cue large hole in wall....

Sponsored Links
One of these years I'll have the bathroom done anew.

For now I fixed the loose tap covers with a slightly longer screw replacing the original.

The showerhead I fixed by padding the worn out washer with some elastic bands. Let's see how long it lasts...

Thank you all for you tips...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back