Tumble dryer recommendations????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking to get a condensing tumble dryer (has to be condensing cos it's not going to be feasible to vent it - no outside wall) and I really haven't got a clue what is the best make to go for.

I've went through Which? website but unfortunately, I can't/don't want to go and cash out £600 for a Miele tumble dryer - which seems to be what they recommend.

Can anyone give me any recommendations as to what make is good or what to look for - or even what to avoid!!!!!!

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
you already know what the answer is.

put it this way then, if which say Miele is the best which is the 2nd best?

Second best is a bit of a dilemma cos there's a few that they have - Bosch, followed closely by AEG Electrolux, Zanussi and one Whirlpool, so I guess it's out of these four. The Bosch doesn't have reverse action but never having had a tumble dryer before, I don't know how important a reverse action is...............

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back