turn my interior house walls PINK.. Help!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok, i need major help here. my first plan was to reno my living room by first painting the walls in beige. on my way home from home depot the paint was spilled, thus a lot of the yellow was lost, thus when mixing it the final color was pink. Its my first time painting so i thought that the color would be different once dried. the color now is almost peachy pink.

How can I fix this (return the wall call to beige or Keep the color by adding others colors on accessories that will make the living room less pink)? what colors would not accentuate the pink?

Sponsored Links
paint it again, with the colour you want.

Yes, i could but there is still paint which remains and I didn't finish the room. My brother advise me that I should not mix the remaining paint with any other color and that I would end up making a bigger mess.

you can use it as an undercoat if you want to, or to paint the garage or basement.

Sponsored Links
You must have a different way of doing things over there in Canada !

If you want to paint a wall beige here in the UK, you can either buy a tin of paint the correct colour or, if you can't find the exact colour you want, you can get pretty much any colour mixed up for you at your local paint shop or DIY store.

The difference is that they'll mix it at the store - are you expected to take individual colours home and mix them yourself ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back