tv interference

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have 4 tv's off a Global T140 distribution amplifier. The problem is that when viewing sky on any of these tv's there is intermittant interference with the picture. If I select any other freeview digital channel there is no problem yet they also go through my sky digibox.

Has anyone else got the same problem?

Sponsored Links
Yes at first I used a Mercury ILS102 Universal RF Modulator to transmit the sky on a different channel. Then I found hidden menu to allow one to change the channel that sky transmits on so used the Mercury ILS102 Universal RF Modulator on DVD player so now each analogue TV in house can receive 4 channels.
What is on Sky Box
What is on Free to Air satellite box
What is playing on VCR
What is playing on DVD Player
Would have liked to have used Mercury ILS102 Universal RF Modulator on DVD recorder but the SCART connection is only one way and it will not allow one to record the freeview from the TV. In my DVD/Hard Drive recorder there is no freeview built in but with two satellite boxes and TV hardly required.
I can look for instructions on how to change channel on Pace sky box but can't remember off hand.

To change Rf settings on a sky box

Press services
press 4 system set up
press 0, then 1, then press select, (to get the hidden menu)
press 4 rf outlets

Sponsored Links
As rocky says try reuning the rf out,I put mine on CH69 as it's not used for tv but make sure your tv's can receive CH 69 as iv'e seen odd tv's tahat stop at CH68.

ANDY

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back