Tv points before plastering job

yes the the ac is in with the signal but was tacked on opposite sides,
Virtually 90mm apart no issues, don't forget the signal is digital so less likely to suffer the old interference. I find it works or does not
Not noticed any so far.
The trunking is sunk only about 40mm below the surface as my plaster is about 20mm on the wall, that is the old chimney breast.

Clarity
in trunking
  • 1 AC
    1 Virgin Media supply
    1 spare HDMI ran the PS3 for a while and no quality issues with my set up may change with a bigger TV
    1 set of AV leads from the Wii and PS2 joined these would show interference worse a analogue but i have got none that is noticeable

The shelf below now holds a PS3 and Virgin Media box and the HDMI's are run from here straight to the TV 0.5m long as i have about 25mm clearance between the TV and PS3

How many people use spiral wrap with all cabling in or the stick on trunking

Sponsored Links
I think the issue is the voltage rating of the cables in the same containment, are the cables all rated to the highest voltage present?

Sponsored Links
I think the issue is the voltage rating of the cables in the same containment, are the cables all rated to the highest voltage present?
Fair enough if thats the issue i might split it with a dual compartment trunking when i next decorate.
Should not be a problem until my kids sell the house when i die LOL

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back