Tv Recorder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
At present i have Sky Plus Box and subscribe to family Package £26 p.month. and a Freesat HD Box to enable me to watch Free to air HD programmes ..
I am thinking I could buy a HD Freeview recorder to do the same job as the sky plus as i only watch the freeview channels pretty much anyway and do away with the sky box and Freesat Box
As i understand it both boxes i have at the moment are connected to the Satelite dish ,and the Hd Freeview recorder would be connected to an Terrestrial Aerial
Should i Do it this way or should i buy a Freesat Hd Recorder and watch via the Satelite dish connection
I would appreciate your views...... Many Thanks..

Sponsored Links
If I understand the question correctly, it's a personal choice, which only you can make.

If you have a specific technical question, fire away!

Sponsored Links
Theres a different range of channels on freesat and freeview for a start (freesat has more, but theres a some that are only on freeview like Dave), so that may have a bearing on the options you choose.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back