TV signal strength meter

I was taken to a "karaoke" bar in back woods China last year. Not the kind of Karaoke bar that we know and love though - basically, you pick your female singing partner from a line-up, partake in drinking games and bad singing, then take your partner back to your room - if you know what I mean :rolleyes: ). Anyway, once I'd find out that my singing partner could potentially be bouncing up and down on the happy pole in the not to distant future, I wimped out. I think the biggest reason was that the girl was comparing my stubble with her hairy lip. :eek:
I won't even go into what happened in the gents there!

Sponsored Links
What happened in the Gents' there gcol. Hm? Eh, gcol, eh? What happened gcol?

Well since you asked..... it involved me whipping out lil gcol and letting rip, then I felt hands on my shoulders that started to massage. Looking over my shoulder was greeted by a small chinese man with greasy hair and blackened teeth. It was just another money making "service" the toilet attendant offered. He wasn't put off by my shrugs or telling him "no thanks". That was the most difficult slash I've ever had. :rolleyes: He seemed a little upset that I didn't put a note in his tip tray. Well, you don't want to encourage them do you!
Sorry if it wasn't as gritty as you expected Softus. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back