Two Storey Side Extension Timeline - Our Story

Looking good. Oooh the knock thru. When our kitchen extension was done we were lucky as they built the whole extension and waited till we were on holiday to knock thru. Kids were 3 and 5 at the time so was ideal to be away. Still had dust when we got back but only minimal.

Worse one was taking the chimney breast out of my sons bedroom after builder dropped below roof line for me. Built a frame from some cheap wood and sort of sealed myself in around the breast. Covered the frame with some cheap sheets from Screwfix and worked a dream.

Now when i be doing anything dusty i've use them to cover everything and secure with masking tape. I found that when covered i rub the surface which sort of creates a static charge that holds the dust well. Cheap easy to use and throw away.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/no-nonse...Sg0PgU18ymwy8jTfxWUaAkMREALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back