UFO's

Sponsored Links
You're assuming that technological civilsations only last for an average of a thousand years, what are you basing this assumption of yours on?

you know that no one has any evidence to support that except the human race.... and the more we develop the quicker we evolve into robots !!

I have not met a robot yet walking up the street. Not even a slightly evolved one.
Can you prove this :D

You're assuming that technological civilsations only last for an average of a thousand years, what are you basing this assumption of yours on?

you know that no one has any evidence to support that except the human race.... and the more we develop the quicker we evolve into robots !!

I have not met a robot yet walking up the street. Not even a slightly evolved one.
Can you prove this :D

you sound like a victorian describing a Harrier jump jet !!!!!

Doubt the average Victorian could have pronounced robot. Let alone associate it to a Harrier.

Sponsored Links
Doubt the average Victorian could have pronounced robot. Let alone associate it to a Harrier.

equally like a snail couldn't spell evolution !!!

allow you mind to explore different things !!

I do, hence the belief there is other life out there similar to ours.

According to cosmicopia the whole human race consumes about one two thousand millionth of the energy the sun gives out.. We're only just starting to learn how to harness that energy, so why do you think technological civilisations will only last an average of a thousand years?

but in terms of those victorian factory worker ... if they could check these days.... most factories are populated by automated workforces,,,,, i estiamte that in the next 500 years people will be half robot !!

According to cosmicopia the whole human race consumes about one two thousand millionth of the energy the sun gives out.. We're only just starting to learn how to harness that energy, so why do you think technological civilisations will only last an average of a thousand years?

Sooey , whats that behind you? Is that a big evil robot taking over your living room?

No , it isnt.

Sponsored Links
Back