UK inflation 80% caused by brexit

Sponsored Links
Everyone was aware their would be short term pain with the hope of long term gain.
Almost every study before brexit predicted long term loss. And by that I mean that GDP would be lower than if we stayed in the EU. It can still go up, but just not as much as it would if we stayed in.

That's the best we can hope for.

The only study that predicted we would do better assumed our manufacturing would be wiped out.

Enforcing post-Brexit checks, said the minister, “would have been an act of self-harm”.

Walter The Softy is basically saying Brexit is an act of self-harm. He seems to want to be a third country, but be exempted from the the massive bureaucracy, rules and paperwork that go with being a third country. Complete dishonest cretin. And people still want to vote for these clowns.

And remember - Brexit procedures and rules are nowhere near fully implemented yet. There's plenty more self-harm to come. Fact!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The present inflation we are suffering was caused entirely by the government creating extra money to pay for the covid fiasco, under the euphemism "quantitative easing".

Do not be under any illusions, the government is our enemy, they have caused the inflation and other factors are exacerbating it. There ought to be huge crowds of rioters marching on Parliament.

Everyone was aware their would be short term pain with the hope of long term gain. The surprise for me is how well we are doing so far (I have never been a fan of brexit)
Businesses who export aren't doing well though. Increased costs exporting to Europe, increased paperwork and import duties (in Europe as we are a now a "third country") on a lot of stuff whilst no checks or duties/tarrifs being levied on imported goods from the EU. It all makes British goods more expensive abroad whilst making imports cheaper here - and makes it tougher going for British manufacturers. Brilliant idea to hide his economic illiteracy and incompetence by Reece-Smug not to implement checks (and the levying of duties). Also a breach of WTO regs, surely?

The Tories are a bunch of clowns who persuaded just over half the people in this country to vote for something which would only really benefit the extremely wealthy, the ones who pay minimum tax on their earnings which are squirreled away offshore in tax havens. And a load of xenophobes fell for it because it would "decrease immigration". Seems like we have more illegals coming across the Channel now than we did 2 years ago, or do I have that wrong, too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. After starting the thread with a fabricated post, ignoring figures and not responding to questions, Notch seems to have disappeared. How strange!

You'll just get his stock answer. "I was fick but I aint no more".
Mottie, however still is.

"I don't care" says Mottie

Of the damage Brexers cause to the nation.

Sponsored Links
Back