UK involved in the biggest decision of recent history and TM is more concerned with possible insult

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
UK Parliament is gridlocked, the nation is divided, the potential for a more disastrous economic future is imminent the PM scraped through a motion of no confidence, and TM is more concerned with being offended at being described as nebulous.
Do you think she is feeling delicate?
What happened to the strong and stable?

Sponsored Links
Juncker described the British position on Brexit as nebulous and not TM personally.
TM thought Juncker was referring to her personally and she got upset ,this is what happens when you send a woman to do a man's job.
TM's Brexit deal is nebulous, I wonder how many posters on here are going to pretend they knew what nebulous meant before TM's row with Juncker

UK Parliament is gridlocked, the nation is divided, the potential for a more disastrous economic future is imminent the PM scraped through a motion of no confidence, and TM is more concerned with being offended at being described as nebulous.
Do you think she is feeling delicate?
What happened to the strong and stable?

No, Juncker is a rude git, he needs putting in his place.

Good for her, I say.

Sponsored Links
this is what happens when you send a woman to do a man's job.

MOD: Personal insult removed.

I wonder how many posters on here are going to pretend they knew what nebulous meant before TM's row with Juncker
I can assure you that there is at least one poster here who really did already know what it means.

Do you have a reason for thinking that ignorance of it was widespread?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many posters on here are going to pretend they knew what nebulous meant before TM's row with Juncker

I'm pretty sure my satellite dish points towards Nebulous.

I can assure you that there is at least one poster here who really did already know what it means.

Yes, definitely one person knows what nebulous means (or where it is). ;) :whistle:
Can you get NTV (Nebulous TV)?

Don't forget that it is actually not that unusual a word, nor is it uncommon for people to have a good vocabulary.

Don't forget that it is actually not that unusual a word, nor is it uncommon for people to have a good vocabulary.
I'm trying to come up with a "blue sky thinking" example, but it's proving to be more like "untangling spaghetti". :whistle:

Although quite an accurate comment, he could have put it in terms that even quitters would understand...

That the UK is a worldwide laughing stock!

Sponsored Links
Back