UK involved in the biggest decision of recent history and TM is more concerned with possible insult

Watching the "battle of Britain"......bunch of clowns on there too,telling us how Germany is no threat,,and how Hilter will treat us nicely if we surrender!!!!!..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
There is a lot we can criticise about TM, her dress sense, the way she smiles, her vampire like walk, but you really can't say that she is a delicate flower.

I am, it has to be said, genuinely amazed that there is anybody who didn't know what the word "nebulous" meant, had never heard it before, etc, and consider it so arcane that they have to comment on it they way they have.

Sponsored Links
I thought she was telling him that he was talking out of his nebulous.

Drunker probably thought nebulous was a vintage claret. I suppose everything must seem cloudy or hazy to a bloke with a thirst like that.

And that's the person the remoaners are happy to have at the wheel of the EU juggernaut.

Last edited:
And I'm equally amazed that there are people who consider that if someone knows a word which they don't that they must be arrogant.

It's not knowing the word that is arrogant. It's the juvenile boasting about knowing the word that smacks of arrogance.

Then there's the humourless superiority complex when taking offence at a joke about women. Those on the left are desperate to take offence at absolutely anything.

Last edited:
Amazing how DP, Bodd and notchy etc can get posts deleted at will...

Mods of a feather :rolleyes:

Also pretty certain that Fiat own a 1910 ?? Fiat Race car called nebulous ? It's been run at good wood

Massive aero engined car

Amazing how DP, Bodd and notchy etc can get posts deleted at will...

Mods of a feather :rolleyes:

You are right, it is anazing (y)

Maybe its because we have the platinum membership, costs a bit more but you get more benefits. (y)

It could also be said that the UK is involved in the biggest decision of recent history and having sat on the fence with nary an intelligent suggestion on the subject from his lips in the entire time Jeremy Corbyn is now more concerned with whether or not he can be next PM. Frankly I'm disgusted with the majority of our MPs, and especially with Corbyn

It's not knowing the word that is arrogant. It's the juvenile boasting about knowing the word that smacks of arrogance.
I wasn't boasting - just stating the fact that despite vinty's belief that it's a word that people would not have encountered before, there's at least one person here who has.

Read what he wrote again:

I wonder how many posters on here are going to pretend they knew what nebulous meant before TM's row with Juncker

It's a common, ordinary word, FGS. I wonder how people would have reacted if I'd posted suggesting that people here wouldn't have known what it meant?

Then there's the humourless superiority complex when taking offence at a joke about women.
That wasn't a joke about women - it was a comment betokening a view which if implemented as an HR policy by an employer would be illegal.

Those on the left are desperate to take offence at absolutely anything.
No - those with modern, civilised, decent, moral values object to prejudiced and bigoted discrimination.

If your claim is that they tend to be left wing then what you are saying is that right wing people do not have modern, civilised, decent, moral values and are supporters of prejudiced and bigoted discrimination.

I don't know what it means only that if it is pertaining its reference to clouds then I would attribute its meaning to being clouded or cloudy.

Sponsored Links
Back